One of our sunrises the other day. Can't help but loving it. 
lots of little flowers blooming all over.
Part of one of the side walks in the playground. Other places have animal foot prints and lines show how far different animals can jump.
One of several information boards.
I hate to see this, Why do people do this? It says Be Still My Beating Heart. Better than bad words, but still.
Sun is up behind the gray clouds.
The climbing wall for the kids.
I got in one mile walking around it.
Noticed we are missing roof tiles, from all the strong wind we've had lately. Called insurance company my deductible is $1500! For other things it is only $500, but for wind damage...to bad. They said call some one to come check it out and fix it. If it is really bad get estimate and send to them. Well I really looked at the photos I took of the roof and I think it is worse then I first thought. Those aren't shingles missing those are the backs of shingles that came from another part of the roof.
From the other side of the house, that doesn't look good. Need to call someone tomorrow and see how much damage there really is. UGH. Sometimes I wish we lived in an apartment.
From the other side of the house, that doesn't look good. Need to call someone tomorrow and see how much damage there really is. UGH. Sometimes I wish we lived in an apartment.
The weather continues to cool down, only going to be in high 80's for a couple of days, but those days may have rain. Don't need that right now. That's it for now. Will try to do better with posting.









6 comments:
I'm glad it's cooled down for you! Here we're into the fall rains which makes it hard to get outside. Hope you get your roof sorted out.
What a glorious sunrise with so much color. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy seeing your photos. That looks like a new roof in the making; hope you get it sorted out.
Beautiful picture love it it's still in the '80s '90s and 100s in the valley the San Fernando valley Audrey
At least the nights will stay cool, days will be hot again. When it is cooler at night it cools the garage aka Bill's Man Cave down enough for him to spend time out there. Roof fix was a whole lot cheaper than thought it would be. :)
The sunrises and sunsets have been glorious lately with the rain clouds. Roof was quick repair this time. Thank goodness.,
Hi Audrey, it should be cooling down for you too soon, I really don't like the heat any more.
Post a Comment