Sunday, June 3, 2018

Starting to get warmer.

Sunday morning. The sun comes up about 5:30 and really brightens up our bedroom. I usually manage to stay in bed till some time between 6 and 6:30. But if I want to do any walking I need to get up and GO! Set out at 7:15 this morning and it was too hot to go very far. Did get in about a mile and a half in a little over 30 minutes. Faster then I usually walk, but knew I wasn't going far. 
Weather forecast for this coming week. 
While walking I took a few pictures. I don't know who in the company is purchasing the new homes for the park, but they have no imagination. These are two of them. The one on the left is exactly like the new one next to us. The only difference between these two, is one is a lighter shade of BROWN. Don't put two houses exactly alike right next to each other people. 
 The first time this year I've seen a bunny running around. He sat still long enough for me to take a picture. They are so cute.
 I really like these bushes. They have the bright yellow flowers all summer. We have on in our front/side yard. But it had a rough winter and it is taking it a while to come back. So far no flowers but lots of new green branches. So hope for it yet. 
Our Golden Knights lost the game in Washington last night. Now they are down 2 to 1 in the series. But still hoping for a good outcome at the end. And Kyle won the race yesterday but in after race inspection it was deemed to be too high! Hum...that should have slowed him down.
Only have the binding to put on my quilt will do it today during the Cup race as it is mostly hand work. 
Next week we have about a week and a half with nothing to do and the weather is supposed to be ONLY 99 and NO wind so thought we might try to get out of here for a few days. Go visit some ghost towns north of us. 
Thought I'd try a new recipe for beef and broccoli and noodles I found on line, but it calls for Hoisen Sauce and couldn't find any at grocery story. But did find a recipe for it - was surprised to discover it had peanut butter in it.
Nothing else going on.  Bill's eyes continue to improve.

No comments: