Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Things looking up

It is finally cool enough to get out in the morning and do some walking. Or if you are Bill some cleaning of the cars. I've started out slowly, only walking about 1/2 hour - little over a mile. As the weather continues to cool I'll lengthen my time and distance slowly. I wonder if this is the bunny that was in our yard the other day. Saw him along my walk.
I put the pansy place mats on the table, they look okay from a distance. Now I'm trying to find artificial pansies for the vase. But guess it is the wrong time of the year. So far haven't been able to find any. Lots of mums and poinsettias though.
Hum...where will I put the rooster when I finally finish it? In the living room - move the painting up over the door and put the rooster where the painting is now.
Or over the door in the kitchen. Would go better here as there are other chickens in the kitchen.
But before I worry about where to put it I need to finish it. Found some wood plank design material for the borders. Then went though my "stash" and found some thing that I can use to back it. Still need to buy the batting. Now need to get "in the mood" to work on it again. 
Went to the cardiologist this afternoon. My blood pressure was down well within the good range and all my tests came back fine. So, "You're doing great. See you next year." was what I was told. I think I just quit stressing over every thing. Bill got a new prescription to help the heart muscle recover some and was told to enjoy Mexico and come back in the spring. So all in all a good visit. On the way home he asked if we should pick up the RV and get ready to leave. I don't think so...

7 comments:

Mark said...

Over the door in the kitchen gets my vote. Great news from the doctors.

Janet said...

Agree, in the kitchen. Glad to hear that you are cleared to go.

SandyM said...

If I get a vote I vote for over the kitchen door!

Carol and Bill said...

as it is coming together it might be too big or either place!

Contessa said...

So happy to read that you are both good to go health wise. So much testing for nothing sometimes.

I get how Bill is antsy to get on the road so to speak. But don't rush. I'm sure you are now aware that Highway 15 has been closed due to the massive flooding on Sonora and Sinaloa.

Carol and Bill said...

Sure hope they get it repaired before we head there in November

Barb said...

You can probably find pansies at either Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

Glad to hear the good health reports!

-Barbie