Sunday, February 28, 2021

2nd day home.

 It is 4:30 p.m. - I've got in 6700 steps and never left the house.  Got up about 6 a.m. Been busy since then. Seems like it should be about 9:00. 

We just now took all the canned and dry food and paper goods out of the RV. Left most the the bags sitting in the garage until tomorrow. Don't feel like dealing with them today.  I know there is still stuff in there that needs to come out, but too tired to remember what.

Have had the washer, dryer and dish washer going all day. Also the vacuum and brooms. Have used a couple rolls of paper towels and a whole large can of Lysol spray disinfectant. And still am finding turds. wonder if I'll ever get them all cleaned up. They got in every room in the house. We have traps out now, but so far the only thing they caught was my finger. Suckers hurt! Pest control says they were/are rats, not mice. Lovely. 

I did manage to make appointments for our first and second Covid shots.  Tuesday morning early.  Even that didn't turn out how I thought it would. There are two streets in Vegas named Lake Mead - one is Blvd the other is Parkway. Parkway is about a half mile from us. Blvd is clear in the north of town. I was thinking the Lake Mead near us when I made the appointment at the Walgreens. Oh well, it will be an early morning drive for us. 

And that is all for today. Going to bed early. 

2 comments:

Kathy Tycho said...

When you come south in the fall I'd definitely have someone on rat patrol. Any idea where they got in?

Carol and Bill said...

Kathy - no idea where they got in. The kitchen, living room and our bedroom were the worst. Some crap in the other two bedrooms but not much. Sure glad they didn't go after all my quilting material 0 that would have been a real mess. Mostly cleaned up no.l Just took RV back still need to bring it home again and clean it next week. Getting covid vacs tomorrow.