Tuesday, October 26, 2021

We are in San Carlos Mexico

 Here in SanCarlos. Not doing a real post just letting every one know we are here. This was a VERY LONG day. Started out with "You have to be kidding!!" at Mexican customs  and ended up with me tripping in the campground. I am fine  just sore. The you have got to be kidding will get the same reaction from all who go through towing a car or truck. More about it tomorrow - will be a long blog. Hand is sore to type and I'm tired. Tomorrow is another day. 

3 comments:

Mark said...

Hope the soreness goes away very quickly. Nice too hear your in Mexico. Safe travels and Carol safe walking, I had too say that. Oops...

Doug and Nancy said...

I heard about this issue. Be interesting to hear your take on it. Glad you are at Totonaka safe and sound. Crepes tomorrow???

Kathy Tycho said...

Glad you made it..always another wrinkle when we travelšŸ˜‰