Monday, September 4, 2023

Sunshine today, thank goodness

 Started this blog a while ago and got side tracked. So will finish it now. Here is a picture of Bill watching a movie on his computer, Thank you Gil, our son, for setting this up for him. Even has head phone, got new ones after this picture that are wireless.

A nice sunset the night before the RAINS CAME
Just a meal I fixed from scratch. Really good. Beefsteak tomatoes sliced with seasonings and cheese then baked. And chicken breasts with artichoke, onion, asparagus and leftover pieces of the tomatoes. 
Been working on my diamond painting - the kind with the beads. Got this one framed and hung. 
Working on this one now. I love roosters. Will find a place in the kitchen to hang it.
Bill bought me this one, finished it and framed it using a frame Bill made of an old piece of wood we found in the desert years ago. He made the frame a long time ago too, so I had to get creative to make it work with the weird size picture. This hangs in our computer room. 
Right by the sunflower Bill made me out of wood a couple of years ago. 
So excited, before the flood, about getting our mail box fixed finally. Lock broke several weeks ago and management had to order a new lock. They finally called me and told me the lock was fixed and pick up the keys. Well, I got to the office and the girl gave me back my old key...I mentioned I thought there should be new keys. Well this is what I have it will work. Hum...Went to mail box, of course it didn't work AND the lock was put on upside down...Went back to office and told them. So no one knew about new keys and maintenance man was upset when I mentioned lock was upside down. So I left - two days later they called found the keys. Picked them up and lock was on right side up, so guess I can end my affair with meeting the mail man every time I had mail. Yippee!
Also got a new TV - a Roku... Best Buy delivered and set it up. 50" TV and delivery and set up $238, lucked into a deal. Installer explained how to use it. So we are now bumbling our way through figuring out what is what and where is that channel I found before...Have managed to get Bill set up so he can watch Major League Soccer and watch Messi play for Miami. Worth it. 
Here is the front corner of our house - just hanging out there in the air. 
And that is it for this time. 

2 comments:

gumo said...

Bill’s movie:
John Wayne forever!!đŸ˜€

Bill and Carol said...

Dirk - yep El Dorado - he know all the words to it.