Sunday, September 27, 2026

Finally walking again

 One of our sunrises the other day.  Can't help but loving it. 

Finally it is cool enough in the morning to walk. Have managed to get out three times in last week. This is from solo walk a week ago. The sun just coming up. I don't like to walk alone out there as the homeless tend to sleep there. So stayed in the playground right behind the house.
lots of little flowers blooming all over. 
Part of one of the side walks in the playground. Other places have animal foot prints and lines show how far different animals can jump. 
One of several information boards. 
I hate to see this, Why do people do this?  It says Be Still My Beating Heart. Better than bad words, but still. 
Sun is up behind the gray clouds. 
The climbing wall for the kids. 
I got in one mile walking around it. 
Noticed we are missing roof tiles, from all the strong wind we've had lately. Called insurance company my deductible is $1500! For other things it is only $500, but for wind damage...to bad. They said call some one to come check it out and fix it. If it is really bad get estimate and send to them. Well I really looked at the photos I took of the roof and I think it is worse then I first thought. Those aren't shingles missing those are the backs of shingles that came from another part of the roof. 
From the other side of the house, that doesn't look good. Need to call someone tomorrow and see how much damage there really is. UGH. Sometimes I wish we lived in an  apartment. 

The weather continues to cool down, only going  to be in high 80's for a couple of days, but those days may have rain. Don't need that right now. That's it for now. Will try to do better with posting. 

1 comment:

Kathy Tycho said...

I'm glad it's cooled down for you! Here we're into the fall rains which makes it hard to get outside. Hope you get your roof sorted out.