Sunday, April 7, 2019

Some days are productive.

This is this morning's sunrise, yes I was up earlier then I planned on. Didn't go to bed until midnight, reading a good book. Strange sky it was all shades of yellow. I wonder if "yellow sky in the morning" means anything. Today it is supposed to almost reach 90 and the winds will not be blowing.
Finished the touch ups on the shed yesterday afternoon. They best come by on the 9th to check it after all our work. Notice the plaque. I like it. With the angle of the sun it looks like the house is a different color, but they are the same.
My not so little anymore Mexican cactus is growing bigger every day. It is getting another new arm, you can just see the shadow of it right inf the middle of the plant. The gardener says it will not live in the ground here but it needs to be in a bigger pot - soon.
 I hate to put it in an ugly pot but refuse to pay the price here for the ceramic ones. 
Bill continues working on his charging station, latest addition is a top shelf  where he has a contraption to hold and charge his phone and tablets he uses with the various drones.
 I don't think I ever shared this rooster who hangs in the kitchen. I made it years ago. My first attempt at applicate  (sp?) and free hand quilting. 
 We got a few things done yesterday, Bill took the Jeep to a welder we know and he reinforced the front towing mechanism and the light bar. Just wanted to make sure the weld done in Mexico was good. The welder said the car will fall apart before the bar comes off. 
Then he took the RV over to be smogged so we can renew the registration. Passed no problem and thankfully we can do the registration by email. Still have to get my mustang smogged then both the cars need to be renewed and the insurance paid. An expensive month. 
I washed my favorite skorts and discovered they need to be ironed to look good. IRON? Now that is a four letter word. Good thing I quilt or I wouldn't even have an iron. {I did get them ironed.}
And I've actually cooked dinner three nights in a row and made banana bread. Made tuna tetrezzini one night, forgot how good it was - comfort food. Orange chicken - out of box frozen - and lo mein noodles another night. And the chicken Veracruze. Told Bill not to get used to it. With the hot days coming, don't want to be standing over a hot stove 
I am still trying to get the mapping program Streets and Trips back on my laptop. I thought the version I had the disk to was maybe an upgrade and it needed an older version to install. So I went online and found the older version. Got it yesterday. IT WON'T INSTALL EITHER. Get same error code. So I guess will try with Microsoft support again tomorrow. 
The bougainvilleas are really beginning to leaf out, this one even has a couple of colored leaves already.
We had a good day today, took a field trip - see new header - and my favorite NASCAR driver won another race.

2 comments:

Contessa said...

A good day for you both. Bill's set up is rather intricate. Hope he gets to start flying soon. That cactus is turning out to be very cute.

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®