Thursday, July 9, 2020

Running out of things to do.

Before I forget - the header is new, Bill wanted me to put up the FINISHED face. He added more color and a base to it.
Ah yes! Las Vegas in the summer. Looks like we are in for a hot time in the old town this week. Not even really cooling down at night.
 I have been spending a lot of my time working on my ladies. This one is done except for the edges or framing. Or what ever.
 Her earrings and flowers.
This one is almost done, I just want to do something to the fan to improve its looks. Not sure what yet. She has her flowers and earrings and is hold the tassel of her fan. 
 The fan really needs something to give it oomph.  Also going to do some hand embroidery on the flowers.
 She has the most work left.
 Need to figure out what I want to do for the flowers. And finish up the decorative obe type thing. Going to do some bead work on it.
 We will eat good for a few days again, here is Bill in the garage sanitizing the three meals from Hello Fresh.
This is what we'll have for dinner tonight. Everything goes on one pan in the oven. 
 We are still waiting to hear from the Home Owners insurance about getting the repairs done. So no idea what it will cost or when it will be done yet.
I did hear from the Home Warranty people. We will be getting our copay of $75 back for when their plumber wanted to redo all our just fine pipes. So things move slowly along.
Continue to get groceries delivered from Walmart. Might never go back to in store shopping. Today we didn't get about four items that were out of stock and three items were substituted.
Dinner was delicious and everything was cooked on one cookie sheet - so very little clean up - my kind of meal. 

5 comments:

Kathy Tycho said...

We have lots to do here on our large acreage but could sure use some of your sunshine..cool and rainy here since the middle of May. Your ladies are lovely!

Carol and Bill said...

Believe me we have plenty of sunshine - wish I could send it your way. Too hot to go out even early in the morning. Sunday the night time LOW will be 90.
Thank you - I almost have all the hand work one on them now.

Jackie McGuinness said...

The ladies are so beautiful! HOT here too!

SandyM said...

Your ladies are lovely and so is Bill's creation. Thank you for sharing.

Carol and Bill said...

Jackie, SandyM thank you.