Friday, October 25, 2024

WOW

Mainly posting to show off our beautiful sunset last night. A real WOW!

Weather has cooled down, but still above normal  but really cooling down at night. Next week Fall is really arriving. 7 o'clock in the morning. 
Went walking on Wednesday and did a little over three miles. Glad we don't walk again until tomorrow. Not seeing much wildlife over in the Wetlands, just birds. Every time we go there we see more ducks. No Canadian Geese yet though. 
The Sphere, I did not take this it was on line. Just thought I'd share it. Funny. 
Really cool  with clouds in the sky. Didn't have to look for shade and enjoyed the sun when it came out. 
By the time we got home the cold winds had really come up. What I found in the ditch the next day. No idea where they came from. I put a message in the communities facebook page that I had them, but no one claimed them. While down there I did replace some of the rocks, but a couple are pretty heavy. 
A different day. It is so nice to walk over there. Peaceful. 
Clouds and sunshine, made the mountains look almost like they were covered with snow. 
A branch of the main river. Lots of birds hang around it. 
I'm working on a Christmas throw pillow, but it is slow going as I'm still not sure how I want it to look. Still in planning stage. 
Also working on couple more diamond painting Christmas scenes. 
Bill has now developed a droopy eyelid and it is really interfering with his sight. Can't get an appointment until Nov 5th. But they told me to call every day to see if there is a cancellation. Of course the lid is on the eye he can see out of. The one he gets the shots in. He is almost completely blind in the other eye, just has peripheral (sp?) vision in it. Going to make some banana nut muffins and peanut butter cookies. I think the oven now cooks at correct temperature. I hope.

No comments: