Saturday, March 11, 2017

Day 1 in San Carlos

Was sitting here thinking about the last couple of weeks and realized how much I've had to drink - 2 Miami Vice, [mine and Bills] 1 watermelon and 1 strawberry margarita and one margarita on the rocks. More drinks than I've had in the past 2 years. Am I turning into a lush? And having a glass of wine while writing this.
I have a question about our automatic levelers. when facing the panel there are right and left buttons - BUT is the right button the right side as I face the panel looking towards rear of coach or the right -passenger - side of the coach if facing forward? And if you want to adjust just the left front jack do you have to push both Front and Left button? No instruction manual. Just how to use them automatic.
Willie the Jeep is getting a lot of attention. 
Listening to the news last night - the park has cable from Phoenix - 5 major channels. A very warm air mass moving into Arizona - into the 90s. Ugh the day we leave here the area will be 90. Make for a hot drive. Hope it doesn't hit here that warm and that when we head that way in a week it will be cooler. I get to watch the NASCAR race on Sunday from Vegas. 
Boy, staying here at Totonaka really makes me appreciate Las Jaibas in Mazatlan. It is sooooo noisy here.  All but 6 spaces are full. There are diesel pickups, ATVs, motorcycles and rigs going in and out all day. Lots of people walking around and many barking dogs.  We are near the front of the park so also get the traffic noise. I guess I sound like it is time for me to go home.

No comments: