Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Las Vegas Sunrises

Good Morning! The sun this morning has just come up over the Wetlands. For the past three days we've had really nice sunrises. This one was from Monday.
 Yes, for some reason we've both been up and about before the sun. 
 Monday was a busy day, full of errands and still putting stuff away. But Bill did manage to find a hobby shop catering to Radio Controlled Planes. They were so accommodating!  Even signed him up for the Academy of Model Aeronautics that you have to belong to to use the RC airfields here. Also very nicely went on line and got him his FAA registration number. And so went Monday afternoon. Is he buying something? Of course, a Flight Simulator for his computer. Oh, but he got a black t-shirt foer "nothing."
Fixed our first at home dinner Monday night. Nice to have room to cook. 
This is yesterday's sunrise. And that is about all I saw of the day. 

Wasn't one of my better days. Guess I'd done too much the prior days and my body said - enough! Or maybe it was my own cooking...Spent a good portion of the day either laying down reading or sleeping. He fiddled with his simulator and went to the RV to get his tools and a couple of things we forgot. 
Both Monday and Tuesday were in the high 80's. Now the weather is changing. Lots of clouds rolling in and temps dropping to highs of low 70's. Rain expected later today, maybe tomorrow and again on Saturday. This mornings sunrise. Not quite as vivid. 
 And guess what FedEx delivered yesterday! Guess he will soon be moving from the simulator to the real thing. Won't be able to go out this weekend - rain and lots of wind and the flying park right near us is next to the Sam Boyd stadium and the Monster Trucks are there this weekend so the flying park is closed. 
This is what that area used to look like. Guess who got all the beads! Guess I'd better get busy beading. 

I feel SO much better day. Right now he is back in bed "reading" so after I finish this I think I'll set up my sewing room again. I'll be able to finish the new baby's quilt now that I have her name. Some time today I want to go to Hobby Lobby and WalMart. Befor it starts to rain.  

2 comments:

SandyM said...

Wow to the sunrise pictures - thankful for your good trip back to your home in the USA.

Carol and Bill said...

It is good to be home but already thinking about our next trip to California. Need to get Jeep fixed first. Arvi is going to dealer Monday for a few tweaks.