Monday, April 5, 2021

The day after the day after.

I should not have been bragging about no after effects from the shot. Got the 2nd shot Tuesday, felt fine Wednesday - Thursday was another day. I woke up with a headache and upset stomach, both left after coffee and eating. But both of us were SOOOO tired all day we could hardly keep our eyes open. Yesterday I was fine, Bill still a little tired. Today feel normal. We had Phizer shots.  

Yesterdays sunrise, yes I was up that early. I am so glad we have nothing but the desert behind us. And it was a nice day. Very little wind and in the 80's

We did make a WalMart run decided I wanted ham for Easter. They had very few left. Wanted a smaller one, but guess we will freeze a lot of it. Also picked up some instant Betty Crocker sweet potatoes. Might be good. 

I am still trying to figure out the beaded earring. The hardest part is counting the beads correctly.  Involved a lot of ripping out. 

So here is the finished product. Mine is on the right. There are several mistakes in it, involving miscounting beads. But now have the general idea. BUT for some reason theirs is very stiff and mine is floppy, which won't make a pretty earring. Need to change thread or pull tighter I guess. It would be okay as a hanging pendant. 

So will try to finish this NOW.  I have started another earring with a different thread, it is a little stretchy, but hard to see and use. It is so fine it just falls out of the needle with out me knowing it.

Also ordering some glass that I need to make the stained glass piece. Need it if I want it to match the one that is done. And bought some curtains for the window in the "small room" It is where I do my beading. They are long, to the floor, sheer panels so I plan on cutting them off to just below the window sill and using the cut material to make a valence. One of these days.

Yesterday I did cook the ham, it was very good and we have lots of left overs! Also the sweet potatoes, they were pretty good and corn. So nice Easter dinner. I took a walk in the morning, but that was about it for the day.  Bill is still a little tired.

2 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

Have heard about the tiredness from others. I get my first shot tomorrow - Phizer.

Carol and Bill said...

Jackie - Bill was tired for about a week. I got over it a little quicker but still wanted to nap by afternoon for a few days.