Friday, August 27, 2021

Wrapping things up

Where is this year going? I heard a comment on TV about Labor Day weekend and wondered what the person was talking about. That's a long time away. Glanced at calendar - wow - Our 2nd son will be 61 on Sunday. Seems like yesterday he was a baby. 

So I'm sitting here with nothing to do. Seems strange. The quilt wall hanging is done. I think. Though every time I think it is done I add something to it. Need to figure out where to hang it. I can't get a decent picture of it. It really isn't crooked, just looks that way. 

Bill's back is much better today. Thank goodness, he could barely hobble around two days ago. Guess it was just a "moved wrong" thing. Once you have had back surgery you always wonder if ... again. 
I finished another puzzle I was working for four days on. A little bit of a challenge 500 pieces. Reminded me to buy eggplant!
All the insurance stuff for the RV is done. Already got compensated for personal belongings. And the repair work is approved. Just waiting on the repairs to be done. We're not in a hurry - just so we get it before we want to head south. 
Still having lots of smoke from California fires. And now we do have a small fire north of us here in Nevada. Sunrise in the smoke. 

There is auto racing this weekend and a soccer game to watch. Need a break from the rest of the news. Not starting any new projects. Actually can't think of any thing to do. Should clean and clear out closets but...

3 comments:

Nancy Kissack said...

Your quilt hanging is beautiful. I love love the colors!!! Glad your RV insurance is working.

Kathy Tycho said...

Glad to here everything is working out with the RV. The wall hanging is lovely and even if it was crooked it is Mexico😂

Carol and Bill said...

Nancy - thank you. All insurance stuff is taken care of thank goodness. We use Progressive. Have for years.
Kathy - Thanks. Every day I look at it and add some more shading to it. I need to stop before I ruin it.