Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Plodding away.

I try to do a little work on the quilt every day, while it is still cool in that room. Yesterday we had an OUTING!! We had to take Bill's very old windows 7 computer into the Geek Squad as it refused to work. The Technician finally got it working. But today it stopped again. Tried talking to a technician over the phone, he couldn't help so suggested taking it back to Best Buy. But they really can't do anything either because it is Windows 7 and not supported any more. 

On the way over there I noticed this gas station. Gasoline over $4.13. Most are still just barely under $4 at $3.99.9...I imagine soon they will all be higher. 

So about the quilt project. Here is just some of the material I've pulled out to use on it. Trying to find colors and textures to give it interest.  

I've gotten a little more of it done. But looking at it I see things I'm already going to change. The green stuff on the pattern will go on the finished building when I get to it.  

Need to finish the top of the pink house then will start on the next one. 
Today we had another outing, but will write about it tomorrow. It involved a couple of bakeries. YUM Hopefully will have a little more of the quilt done too. When we were out about 10:30 it was already over 100 degrees. So good time to stay busy indoors. 

No comments: