Saturday, April 2, 2022

Quick update

Just a quick update - Not much at all going on here. Thursday morning Bill and I went and got our "2nd booster" or 4th shot of Pfizer Covid vaccine -what ever you want to call it. Fine all day Thursday, when I woke up Friday every thing hurt, even my hair. That is a little bit of an exaggeration - but I was moving slow. I did try to go walking, only made about 4500 steps and headed home. Took Tylenol and spent most of day laying on couch. Just icky. One of those times when you don't feel bad enough to stay in bed but don't feel good enough to do any thing. Only lasted the one day. Bill didn't have much reaction, just felt a little tired. 

About the only thing I've done is finish another puzzle and make some pudding (instant.) And did my end of month back up of my desktop. Thought about opening up my sewing machine and working on the pillow, but that will keep till another day. 

3 comments:

SandyM said...

Thanks for the update. So your first Covid Vaccines were J&J - Johnson and Johnson? Hope all effects of the booster are gone.

Carol and Bill said...

Sandy - no our first vaccines were Pfizer all four Pfizer

Jackie McGuinness said...

John gets his 4th tomorrow.