Tuesday, October 25, 2022

BRRRRRR

 Got up this morning to COLD weather - only 37 degrees out! Should go up to 71 later today. What is with this weather. The furnace was running all night and it is still cool in here. Was cool enough last night I actually COOK dinner. Partly 'cause I need to free up some room in the freezer and a home cooked meal sounded good and it warmed the RV up some. Also it was good. 

We are waiting for the RV Tech he is supposed to be here by 9. Hopefully the leak around the toilet can be fixed without a 7 day wait. And maybe he'll be able to work on the main door so it is easier to close and will stay closed instead of just popping open when it wants. Our plans are to leave here Friday morning - we'll see...

Walked around the campground in the afternoon, trying to get in some exercise - only did 5300 steps for the day. Took some pictures of the cacti. 






Thought this was interesting, must have been a greyhound track at one time. 


Our friend Tom who lives near here came by in the morning with birthday cake for both Bill and me. (Tom and I share a birthday date.) Carrot for me and chocolate for Bill. Always nice to see him and get caught up on what he and his wife are doing. We met years ago when I needed a battery for my watch on my blog, he was reading my blog and answered telling me where to go to get one. 

The RV Tech was here right on time. Turned out to be an easy fix. The valve had sprung a leak, now have a new one and a dry floor. He also worked on the door. Seems like it was just out of alignment. Fixing it took longer than fixing the valve. Glad both were easy fixes. 

2 comments:

Nancy Kissack said...

YAY for RV techs that know what they are doing!!!!

Contessa said...

Oops I am reading backwards, recent to last. Doors and alignments are really finicky things to repair. Glad that you are good to go now.