Friday, January 25, 2019

Time seems to be going real slow

Yesterday managed to slip by, didn't even think of posting. First an update - here he is going to empty the trash! Says it is "His job." Even the hat is on. 
Then took a short stroll around the back part of the RV park, where we are parked. 
Following along with him I saw a few interesting things - I know I'm really pushing the interesting part. Either oranges or grapefruit about ready to be picked on this tree behind us. 
Oh! Oh! Someone took down this mango tree and a light post. Talked to Raphael later and he thinks a big 5th wheel backed into it and it caught somehow on the back of the trailer and when he went forward it tore the tree down which in turn took the lamppost out. He also told me it was one of two special extra large mango varieties in the park. He hopes because the roots and a small part of the trunk remain it might regrown. 
 A bird helping itself to one of the pomegranates. 
Then I noticed the pomegranates tree is blooming. About six blooms on the tree. Pretty color and flower.
Our front garden is doing well. Everything is happy and growing. 

But the leaf cutter ants managed to find our beautiful little pink and white bougainvillea and ate half of it over night. Just stripped the leaves off the stems. 
This mornings sunrise, yes we were both up. That's what happens when you go to bed so early at night. 
 More of the same. 
The construction continues. They are already building another set of houses - just to the east of the ones I've been sharing. Also it looks like there is some construction behind the original ones too. The wall here is almost too high for me to get the camera up far enough to take pictures. Wish Bill would hurry up and get better and get his drone up. [I'm sure he feels the same way in spades.]
This is where the microwave tower was. Starting to fill the hole with dirt. Goody, goody. 
Bill is starting to feel hungry. Got three meals into him yesterday and an apple snack. Night before last we had tilapia and squash for dinner. So last night we were back to chicken. I'd gone to WalMart earlier in the day and got a roasted chicken. So I cut that up and added some vegetables to it - Frozen veggies a good mixture - broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Today when the vegetable truck comes I'll try to get something fresh for tonight. He is getting so much chicken he says he is going to start laying eggs. 
And I'm having to learn how to cook good tasting things without oil and my love butter. 
He is getting so tired of being stuck inside - so much dust and diesel it isn't fun to be outside. But he did go out to empty the tanks. And reset the damn water heater, the wind blows it out. 
Just saw this headline on line "Swimsuits under $100 to grab for your next trip"  When did swimsuits start costing more than $100 - Most of them are nothing more than three little pieces of cloth! Guess I'm getting old!





8 comments:

Contessa said...

Nice to see Bill wearing his hat. I have to admit that I did wonder about that in your last post. You are doing a great feeding you both with healthy foods.

Doug and Nancy said...

Love the post - thanks for making me smile!! Glad Bill is starting to feel better. Crepes will be next......just sayin'!! Hugs.

Carol and Bill said...

I think he wore it as a statement - I'm getting better.

Carol and Bill said...

Maybe you'll have to stop by Vegas to get your crepes.

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®

Medina said...

Let me introduce myself, my name is Medina and i'm addressing the public because i got my blank ATM card from Georg Bednorz Hackers Cooperation. The card has a daily withdrawal limit of $1,000 USD in ATM's. I am extremely happy because i've used the card to pay all my debt. I placed an order and the card was delivered to me on the third day. I highly recommend Georg Bednorz hackers to my friends and interested individuals who are searching for the card. Send a mail to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com to apply for your card now! Let me introduce myself, my name is Medina and i'm addressing the public because i got my blank ATM card from Georg Bednorz Hackers Cooperation. The card has a daily withdrawal limit of $1,000 USD in ATM's. I am extremely happy because i've used the card to pay all my debt. I placed an order and the card was delivered to me on the third day. I highly recommend Georg Bednorz hackers to my friends and interested individuals who are searching for the card. Send a mail to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com to apply for your card now!

ELSA said...

CommentHave you heard about programmed ATM card? I have my ATM card, already programmed BY Mr Perry Thomas. It is illegal but nice to have one not like other scammers pretending to have the ATM card. The ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and online purchase. Get yours today by sending an email to perrythomas827@gmail.com .... THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THESE. HACKERS EMAIL: perrythomas827@gmail.com

Bitcoin Earnings said...

Do you need hacker's services? Then you can contact brazilhacklords@gmail.com, whatsApp contact +420234722997 for all yours
Hack jobs. We are a team of Brazil hackers from the dark web and we have been running for years with our witnesses around the world who have testified to our good work. We provide proof before you make payment. What kind of hacking services do you need?
We offer the following services and more with  fast response 100% guaranteed
- University grades change
- Bank account hack, money transfer, Bitcoin store etc.
- Delete the criminal record hack
- WhatsApp hack, messenger hack, sms hack and other social media hack to check the activities of your spouse, children, co-workers, etc.
- Facebook hack
- Twitter hack
- Hack e-mail accounts
- hack degrees changes
- Website crash hack
- Server crashed hack
- Skype hack
- Hack databases
- Word Press Blogs Hack
- Hacking individual computers
- hack control devices remotely
- chop burner numbers
- Confirmed Paypal Accounts Hack
- Every social media account hack
- Android and iPhone hack
- Text message monitoring hack
- Email listening hack
- Non-traceable IP
- The verified pirated PayPal accounts
- Credit card for free online transactions, etc
Our services are unlimited.
WE ALSO LOAD EMPTY BLOCK CHAIN BITCOIN ACCOUNT WITHOUT UPFRONT PAYMENT. 
Your identity will be anonymous, hacking is our job. Contact us now
brazilhacklords@gmail.com, whatsApp contact +420234722997 for your endless possibilities.