Thursday, March 17, 2022

Nothing to write about

Not much in the way of anything interesting. Had to go over to 

RV to hunt for some things we forgot to unload. And that was the extent of my walking today. Tomorrow is the walking group again, but think I'll take it easy and cut out early. Maybe. My one foot - the one I broke several years ago was very unhappy with me last night and still not to happy today. 

Put in a delivery order for Walmart and got it this morning at 8:00. A couple of the things I ordered will be shipped to me via FedEx...that is weird. One thing coming sometime today and the others by Friday. Guess that's okay, saves me a trip. 

Weather here is great in low 70's, but the wind continues to blow.  I / we are enjoying being home. Can walk around without bumping into each other. Can be in different rooms watching TV or reading. Have everything done as far as unload, cleaning and putting away done. I think/hope. 

Our mail is coming to the house now so called the mail box place and they will send me what they have there. Should get it tomorrow. 

Talked to gardener a while ago. He said he replanted some lantana for us. Put in mostly red but a couple of orange plants. Found out the bunnies love the orange plants, ate them right to the ground. But didn't touch the red ones! So just in case going to put some mothballs out under all the plants. When I got to 10000 steps yesterday I got fireworks on my fitbit. Funny, when it buzzed I jumped been so long I forgot it did that. 

And that is it for today. There is a Saint Patrick's Day party here at one of the clubhouses this afternoon, but don't think we'll go. Neither of us have the umph to want to go.

3 comments:

Kathy Tycho said...

Relax..enjoy being home!

Carol and Bill said...

Easier said than done. But all caught up now. So relaxing and trying to figure out something to do.
You be careful when you get home. Hope your healing goes really well.

Anonymous said...

At the it easy with the walking, best to ease in.

Contessa