Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Some four letter words heard in the house today.

Probably going to be some not so interesting blogs for a while until we get a chance to go out and do something. 

So here is the RV in its "empty space with a paved driveway" it is about a block north of us. 

Wouldn't have wanted to drive over this with our new tires. 

The gardener has been busy, or I probably should say was busy cutting all the plants back for winter. They look terrible now but all of them have a few tiny new leaves on them. 
Still keeping busy in the house. Got home in time this year to put up my Saint Patrick's Day decorations. - I know the tall candles are blue, they looked green to me when I took them out. - Haven't bothered yet to find the green ones. 

Did, I hope, the last two loads of laundry this morning. And one of the four letter words IRON - did that too. All my blouses and skirts from the trip require iron to look really nice. Although the first time I wear them they wrinkle. Have also done some COOKing. Made curry chicken and noodles last night and BAKEd some peanut butter cookies today.  Enough domestic stuff for a few days. 
This morning I was crawling around the floor and the window sills picking up all the little round green balls of mouse bait. Sure glad it worked. I've found a few new poops - mainly on kitchen window sill. And on the floor in the little room. But that was all. 
Just took a short walk to take the pictures of the RV and passed this pretty flower display at the club house. They are such pretty flowers. 
And that's all the news for today. Might - MIGHT - cook again tonight.
Weather was perfect today. 81 degrees. Have the doors open and enjoying letting in the fresh air. 

1 comment:

John Boisvenue said...

Glad to see that you are home safely. Sure do miss seeing you guys.