Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Oh my sore feet

Different kind of sunrise this morning. Lots of dark clouds and a strip of bright yellows and oranges.

This morning I decided to join the walking group again. We meet by the main clubhouse at 8:30. Today there were five of us. Saw these guys on the way to meet up.
And had to take another picture of the pansies.
Starting out on our walk. I didn't think I'd hang in till the end. But did. Got in 8,235 steps by the time I got home. Right now my legs and feet are complaining loudly.Good excuse not to vacuum today. 
This is the RV storage lot. Looks like it will be awhile before we will be able to move the RV back there.
Put together another order from WalMart. This time it will be delivered. One thing I tried to order was lasagna noodles - they don't have any. They will be shipped ? to me. I remember when we in the store the other day the noodle shelves were pretty empty. Going to try out a meatless lasagna, or maybe see if they have the Beyond ground stuff.
I got a big, nice, surprise the other day. When we were in Arizona in November on our way to Mexico my laptop quit working. Nothing I could do, and I tried everything would bring it back, so had to buy new laptop. I had kept it so when unloading RV brought it in. Yesterday I picked it up wondering what to do with it - how to get rid of it. So for the heck of it I plugged it in and it powered right up. Seems to be working okay, but will keep checking it out to make sure every thing works good. Quite a surprise. And it is sure a better laptop than the cheap one I bought to replace it. 
Saw a hummingbird today made some nectar and filled the feeders. 
Went to fill the gas tank on the mustang. The station we went to the other day where we could only get six gallons of gas was out of unleaded today. A 76 station. So went to Chevron and filled it. $4.97 a gallon. Then stopped at Albertson's where they had lasagna noodles. Also had Beyond Meat ground - $9.99 for a pound on sale for 7.99. I think this will be only time I use it.  
At 9700 steps as I post this, so will get in over 10,000 today I guess. 

3 comments:

Ruth's Life is Good said...

For months our local Walmart stores have had lots of empty spaces in the pasta aisles. We were in a Walmart in north Texas a couple of months ago and its pasta section was fully stocked. I have no idea what is going on. Congratulations on getting your steps!!

Carol and Bill said...

Ruth - I guess it depends on the store. And when I put in my order at Walmart I ordered noodles and I got them- so now I have lots of noodles.
I am paying for the 10,000 steps today. But will go walking again tomorrow - maybe not so far.

Anonymous said...

Beyond Meat is nice but way too expensive for use. We use the Yves product line. YOU can use the ground round to replace anything made with ground meat. http://yvesveggie.com/en/products/ground-round/

Contessa