Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Another 10,000 step day

Yep, went walking this morning again and now at 5:30 I'm up to 10,897 steps. And my one foot is yelling at me. It has till Friday to rest. But Friday is looking iffy for a very long walk. Check out our weather for the next week. It may be too warm for me already at 8:30. I'll start out but will head home if too hot. Saturday I plan on watching NASCAR most of the day so don't care how hot it gets. 

I am getting ready to work on my stained glass project. We went across town this afternoon to pick up the glass I ordered. Wow sticker shock. But I bought the whole 32 x 20 sheet and it is special glass. Also it is hard to cut without it breaking. So here is what I'm going to be working on. It has been on my cutting bench for the winter. 

I moved it to the work table so I can start working on it. The center piece is done enough to work around it with bits and pieces of different colored glass. There are also two green leaves in two of the corners and there will be two small butterflies in the other two corners. Then all surrounded by the border glass I just picked up.You can see where the border goes and the two leaves. So still lots and lots to be done. 
On our way over to pick up the glass the helicopters that go to the Grand Canyon were coming in for landing. They were flying straight down the street heading right towards us until the turn into the airport. Weird feeling. Not too high off the ground. 
Coming home just snapped a couple of buildings on the strip. I like the reflection in the one. 
And of course had to get a picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Then to market and on home. Fixed Orange Chicken (out of a frozen box) and noodles and stir fried vegetables. Quick, easy and good for dinner. And that's all our news.

No comments: