Sunday, September 18, 2016

One project done!

Finished my pumpkin place mats while watching the race today. They were fun to make. Tomorrow I'll put them on the table and change the centerpiece to something fallish. Also change the stained glass in the window. Hum - maybe I should make a new hanging piece for the door - something for the season. 
Front and back. 
Got my self out and took a walk this morning. Really enjoy doing it. So peaceful and quiet around here early. The moon was still out. 
I think today for the first time in a long time I'll make the 10,000 steps.
I think I mentioned that Friday we went to the doctor for results from our blood work. And it was time for most of our prescriptions to be renewed. I figured we'd have problems with CVS and the insurance company again. But stopped by today to make sure they had received the orders AND THEY WERE ALL READY and waiting for us. Even the prices were right. 
Just got a call from on of our credit card companies checking on what they thought might be a fraudulent charge on it. It was, so now that account is closed and we wait to get new cards. Glad they were so quick to check. 
Going to clean up the mess in the sewing room and relax for the rest of the night. Going to have salad for dinner - no fuss. 

No comments: