Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Happy New Year

Wishing all our friends and family a wonderful New Year. 

Remembering our sons at the years end. 



He wished no one a last farewell,
nor even said goodbye. He was gone before we knew it,
And only God knows why.
They say time heals all sorrow,
And helps us to forget,
But time so far only proves
How much we miss him yet,
God gives us strength to face it,
And courage to bear the blow.
But what it meant to
love and lose him

No one will ever know.

                                             John Richard Sirimarco   
May 1965 - December 29, 2006
 

“Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there.
I did not die.”
-Anonymous Dennis Mitchell Chadd June 16 1968 - June 5 2021
We love you always Miss you both so much.