Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Dreaming about beaded flowers

Just wanted to share a couple of pretty sunsets here in Vegas. The reward we get for suffering from the heat. Looking west.
Looking east. 
And then it turned red. So pretty. 
Continuing to work on necklace. It takes me between 10 to 15 minutes to make one flower. Depending on how many mistakes I make and how much I swear. Have the middle strand done and next strand almost done.  
We had another nice sunset last night too, but will save that for tomorrow. Figured I'd better do this today or people would be wondering what happened to me.  I got out this morning before it got too hot and got a little over a mile walk in. Then spent most of rest of day either beading or working on my puzzle. 
Bill made a whole batch of chicken milenese today so that is now in the freezer. 
Will try to be more interesting tomorrow. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your daily misusing. I’d still love Bill to take us on a wild drone ride. Swooping and turning. What fun. Smile to you Dirk

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to write. I check every day.

Carol and Bill said...

After the heat drops and the wind stops blowing we'll have to get out with one of the drones and take some pictures.
Thank you for checking daily. Some days are just too boring to figure out any thing interesting to write about.

Kathy Tycho said...

Life isn't boring..it's just life!😊

Doug and Nancy said...

Gosh, we would love some of that heat. I think our high today will be about mid to high 50's F (13-15 C). Certainly not the warm weather Doug & I like!

Oh well, can't go anywhere anyway....Hugs.

Carol and Bill said...

Nancy if I could package it up and send it to you I for sure would. At least Bill is warm.
Kathy - Not used to just being home. Miss getting out and about. Although today is a good day to stay in in with the AC on.